Troubleshooting PowerPoint Problems
These presentations are designed to be viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer and are having difficulty viewing the presentations, try this:
- When you click to open the presentation, see if there is a yellow bar at the top of the page you are viewing.
The bar will look similar to this:
- You must then click on the yellow bar and choose "Allow blocked content..." for the presentation to display correctly.
Alternative Viewing Options
If you are unable to use Microsoft Internet Explorer to view the presentations, or you are having further problems viewing the presentations, you may download the free Microsoft PowerPoint viewer and download the presentations on your own computer for viewing. To do this:
- Download the Microsoft PowerPoint viewer and complete the install process.
- Return to the page where the presentations are listed.
- Right-click on the link to each PowerPoint presentation and choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link to Disk..."
- Find the newly downloaded PowerPoint presentations on your computer and double-click the files to view the presentations. (Your newly installed PowerPoint view should handle these files)